Improve your business agility, productivity, and application performance. Provide new benefits of next generation virtualization platforms, including capacity management, predicative analytics and data protection.
To say that virtualization changed the way businesses use and purchase hardware is an understatement. Simply spinning up a new VM on existing hardware is worlds easier than purchasing and provisioning a physical server to match a new workload. However, even though vitalization has allowed us to abstract workloads from the underlying hardware, those physical resources are still the backbone of any data center. Without a solid foundation of hardware resources, bottlenecks and resource contention problems can cripple a data center. The ease with which admins can provision a new VM can lead to VM sprawl, causing major networking headaches as admins struggle to track networked devices and avoid network bottlenecks.
Modern servers are shipping with massive amounts of memory, multiple network interface cards and support for solid-state storage. With all the options available, it’s hard to know what you need. Armory5 help its clients develop a plan, outline needs, and implement the required virtualization components.
Armory5 Virtualization Services
Our offerings include:
- VMWare (vSphere) and Hyper-V specialized projects
- Physical to virtual server migrations or Hyper-V to VMWare migrations
- Cloud platform integration with virtual environments
- Managed Virtual Server: proactive monitoring and alerting, proactive health checks, monthly updates and patching on physical host and virtual machines
- Hosted Managed Virtual Server: procurement and configuration of virtual servers in the cloud
- Test workload scenarios to ensure scalability of your server and integration infrastructure.